I have to be honest, when I received this kit in the post I was a little nervous. You see, I am not the best baker… as in NOT GOOD! My first reaction upon lifting the package was that it was a really heavy kit… score points number one. Opening it was even more of a surprise… the whole kit is already baked and ready to assemble!!!
That’s right… no baking!!
I was so, so impressed and super excited to start getting creative with the twins. That’s what makes this kit so amazing, is that it’s something you can do with small kids because not a minute is spent mixing and standing in front of the oven, hoping the cookies turn out ok, you literally just mix the icing with a little water and pipe it with the piping bag provided and decorate.
The instructions are super easy so no mess no fuss! But wait, there’s more…
GingerbreadhousekitSA is giving away a kit to one lucky winner!!! Winner announced Thursday the 27th of September 2018.
Here are the rules:
South African Residents only!
- Like them on Facebook HERE!
- Like KraftiMama on Facebook HERE!
- Share this post on Facebook (Extra entries for tagging your friends)
- Like them on Instagram HERE!
- Watch the video below and comment at the comments section at the bottom of this page that you have done all steps.